zaterdag 30 juli 2016

New York

Hello everyone,

I have spent the last four days in New Rochelle as a preperation for my stay in the USA. I've had an amazing time and met even more amazing people. New Rochelle is nearby New York, which we visited twice. We have spent the first day around the rockefeller center, go to the top of the rock if you can, the view is amazing. A boattrip on the hudson is also recommendable: if you pick the right time you'll see New York by night as well as by day. The second day we went to SOHO, a more affordable area i you want to do some shopping, but not really special in my opinion. And I have some advice for you: allways bring some paper napkins with you or anything in case you're nose suddently starts bleeding hahahah.
I arrived in Mississippi yesterday and i'll let you know more about that later on.
If you have any questions or comments just let me know.

see ya later,
Thomas







Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten